Wolff Indiana Atlas Fly Tying Vise
The Wolff Indiana Atlas Fly Tying Vise sets the standard for a quality, American-made full rotary vise. The Atlas features machined stainless steel construction, hardened, tool steel jaws with hook grooves and a material clip, all with the convenience of 360 degree rotation for viewing flies at all angles. The teflon bushings provide a smooth feel for accurate tying. The jaws hold hooks from monster 7/0 down to 32.
The Atlas Fly Tying Vise includes a c-clamp and pedestal base, a feature not often found on the fly tying vise market today. This gives you the option of tying at home with a sturdy c-clamp or on the road with a convenient pedestal.
- Full rotary design
- Machined stainless steel construction
- 0-1 tool steel, grooved jaws
- Accomodates size 7/0 to size 32 hooks
- Simple use and adjustment
- Delrin sleeve bearings for smoothness
- Tying friction spindle lock
- C-clamp and pedestal base
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty
The Wolff Indiana Atlas Fly Tying Vise is made in the U.S.A.
These vises were formerly known as Anvil.