Amped Outdoors 12v 6Ah LiFePO4 Lithium Battery
This item can only ship via ground to the 48 contiguous United States.
The Amped Outdoors 12v 6Ah LiFePO4 Lithium Battery is an optimal SLA replacement battery for small fishing electronics from such manufacturers as Garmin, Vexilar, Marcum, Humminbird, and Lowrance. LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate) are the safest, longest-lasting batteries with 2000+ charge cycles (up to 30% longer than 7-9AH sealed lead-acid batteries).
Weighing a mere 1.8 pounds, this Amped Outdoors lithium battery includes a Battery Management System (BMS) – the brain behind the battery. BMS monitors safety levels, performance, offers charging and discharging cutoff protection, and helps increase the battery's longevity. At a price level close to a conventional SLA battery, it makes sense to replace SLA batteries in any of your fishing gadgets with the safety and increased longevity of an Amped Outdoors 12v 6Ah LiFePO4 Lithium Battery.
- Perfect small fishing electronics replacement battery
- Longer run times (up to 30%) than 7-9 AH sealed lead acid batteries
- Built-in BMS protection for your safety and increased longevity of the battery
- Battery and BMS specifications:
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Nominal Capacity: 6AH
- Discharge Cut-Off: 10V
- Charge Cut-Off: 14.65V
- Charge Current: 5A
- Cont. Discharge: 5A
- Peak Discharge: 10A
- Charge Temperature: 0℃ – 45℃
- Discharge Temperature: -20℃ – 60℃
- Charge Method: CC/CV
- Life Cycle: 2000-5000
- Terminal Type: Spade - F2 Connectors
- Dimensions: 5 7/8 x 2 1/2 x 3 5/8 in.
- Weight: 1 lb. 11 oz.
- Warranty: 30-day satisfaction money-back guarantee; 2-year free replacement warranty on all batteries deemed defective under normal use.
Charging: All LiFePO4 Amped Outdoors Batteries should be charged with an Amped Outdoor LiFePO4 charger for best results. SLA and other lithium chargers may not fully charge a LiFePO4 battery with BMS or can give false charge indications.
Disclaimer: This battery is solely intended for 12-volt use only. It may be wired in parallel to achieve a higher capacity but should not be run in series.