Abu Garcia Revo X Spinning Reel
Abu Garcia Revo X Spinning Reel Models
The Abu Garcia Revo X Spinning Reel was designed with reliability and performance in mind to create an enduring and tough reel. This reel is made with a compact carbon body that is not only durable, but comfortable to fish all day long. Cast to your limits with the efficient Rocket Line Management System that enables you to fish mono, braid, or even fluorocarbon lines.
- Six stainless steel HPCR bearings plus one roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
- Carbon Matrix hybrid drag system for super smooth reliable drag performance
- IM-C6 (Insert Molded C6) body design combines with X-craftic gearbox design with a C6 carbon body, which gives a lightweight construction that houses gears in perfect alignment
- Lightweight graphite rotor
- Rocket Line Management System provides better control of all types of fishing lines
- Rocket Spool Lip Design allows better control of line coming off the spool
- Large PVC knobs provide greater grip
- Machined aluminum braid ready spool allows braid to be tied directly to the spool without any slip
- Stainless steel main shaft and components for improved corrosion resistance
- Everlast bail system for improved durability
- Slow Oscillation provides even line lay with all types of line
Ratings & Reviews
Abu Garcia Revo X 20 Spinning Reel
Balances out my rods (x3) while jigging for walleye all day long.
Great Reel Great Price
by Evan.S -
Ill admit I purchased this because I wanted a newer model reel and the fact that it looks slick caught my attention. I do appreciate that Abu Garcia created an even more wallet friendly Revo and will also state that this reel is just a drag system downgrade from the Revo S. None the less the reel performs excellently, for me it was my first look at a reel around this price range that wasnt a Shimano and I would say I'm impressed. Have caught plenty of Steelhead on the 30x without any drag issues, fish have taken my rod off the holder and drug it through the sand and water yet the reel still pretends its brand new. This product definitely sold me on Abu Garcia though for a higher end reel I would likely still stick with Shimano.