ANGLR Bullseye Fishing Tracker
Anglers are addicted to catching bigger fish, more frequently. Now, you'll never stop improving with the ANGLR Bullseye Fishing Tracker! The ANGLR Bullseye is a small Bluetooth button that pairs with the free ANGLR app to develop your fishing knowledge database. Don't worry - all of your fishing data is totally private, so you won't encounter any newbies flooding your special spots.
The Bullseye makes it incredibly easy to build your fishing intelligence with every click. One click of the button records fish catches with weather, water, and location details while two clicks drops editable waypoints with fishing notes, photos, GPS coordinates, and allow you to share privately or publicly. Other conditions such as wind data, air and water temperature, water height, and barometric pressure are automatically included from national data provider partners. After you're done on the water, you can add or edit information, log photos, species, or weights to customize your reporting. Your fishing analytics dashboard helps you uncover patterns, identify trends, and make better fishing decisions.
The AnglR Bullseye Fishing Tracker enables you to keep excellent logs of your fishing trips without your phone, at a phenomenal price point. On your next fishing trip, you can keep your phone where it belongs, in your pocket!
- Weight: 0.48 oz.
- Size: 0.75 in.
- Compatibility: From IOS 9.0+, Android 7.0+, and Bluetooth 4.0+ with BLE
- Clip, stick, or attach Bullseye Fishing Tracker to any hat, shirt, or lanyard
- Connect directly to the free ANGLR App for real time fishing GPS fish finder
- Click once to record fish catches with weather, water, and location details
- Click twice to drop editable waypoints with fishing notes, photos, GPS coordinates, and share privately or publicly
- Logged fishing activity can be accessed and analyzed using any smartphone, tablet, or computer via the free ANGLR web and mobile apps
- The ANGLR app is 100% free, no subscription or extra charges
- No charging required, up to two year battery life
- No cell service needed
- Weatherproof (IP54) and saltwater resistant
- Up to 10 units can be paired to one device at a time
- Manufacturer's one-year limited warranty
Fishing Intelligence with ANGLR:
- Plan: Prepare and explore. Explore waterways and add new waypoints before, during, and after trips. Review past trip data. Build your virtual tackle box. Share and plan fishing trips with friends.
- Record: Track and analyze your fishing. Log catches and automatically pull in weather, water, time, and location data. Start to finish trip tracking. Interactive video replays of your trips. Pair with optional tracking accessories.
- Improve: Compare and collaborate. Uncover patterns and trends. Layer historic data on maps. Learn and improve using your own personal fishing analytics dashboard.
All your fishing in one place:
- Trips and Reports: Try replay, our unique video fishing report automatically created for every trip you record. See exact GPS route of your day on the water with all catches and waypoints. Quickly identify trends and patterns on the conditions tab.
- Analytics: Review your trends and performance metrics automatically generated based on your personal fishing data.
- Waypoints: ANGLR is the most powerful way to track and save your spots. Add, edit, delete, or share over 15 different waypoints before, during, and after trips. Layer historic waypoints and catches from multiple trips to review and analyze.
- Catches: Capture every detail of every catch. Weather and water conditions are captured in real-time based on your location.
- Tackle: Build your virtual tackle box and associate tackle with catches to gleam valuable insights from tackle reports that are automatically generated.
- Pictures: Whether it's your favorite spot or recent catch, all your photos are securely stored and easy to find by trip, catches, or in one combined gallery.
Made for all types of Anglers:
- Kayak fishing
- Bass fishing
- Drift boating
- Powered boat fishing
- In-shore Saltwater fishing
- Offshore Saltwater fishing
- Fly fishing
- Ice fishing
- Bank fishing and wading