AFTCO Men's Hydronaut Waterproof Jacket
Winner of the 2018 ICAST Best Technical Apparel, the AFTCO Hydronaut Waterproof Jacket provides incredible comfort and performance with fisherman-friendly functionality. Featuring a two-layer construction, the Hydronaut Jacket blocks out wind and water while delivering breathability in inclement weather. With a 20K waterproof rating, this jacket perfectly pairs with the AFTCO Hydronaut Bibs to keep you dry and cozy all day long.
Stylish and performance-driven, the Hydronaut Jacket features a heavier weight to withstand colder temperatures while keeping bulkiness at a minimum. Its speedvent hood will keep your noggin protected without restriction. It features an expertly designed double dry cuff system with a rubberized internal sleeve with a Velcro cinch to ensure water never enters your sleeves. An integrated Cyclops camera mount pocket provides hands-free recording so you'll never miss the action! With multiple pockets, you can safely store your keys, tools, or other fishing essentials.
AFTCO has re-imagined rain gear as you know it. By combining comfort, durability, and toughness, the AFTCO Hydronaut Waterproof Jacket will handle the nasty, wet fishing conditions while you concentrate on landing your next catch!
- Shell: 100% nylon
- Lining: 100% polyester
- 20K Waterproof
- Speedvent Hood - designed to alleviate neck strain and restriction from the airflow encountered when traveling at high rates of speed
- Cyclops Camera Mount - renders chest straps obsolete; attach your camera, hit record and fish without obstructive and unsightly camera mounts
- Double Dry Cuff System - features an internal rubberized sleeve and cinch as well as a retractable Velcro cinch as the first line of waterproof defense
- Covered chest pockets
- Top entry pouch pockets
- Brushed tricot handwarmer pocket
- Retractable d-rings
- Elasticated rear buckle waist cinch
Please note: The camera shown in the images is for display purposes only and is not included.