Okuma Metaloid Spinning Reels
This product has been discontinued.
These Tournament grade spinning reels are more than just a pretty face, they are about performance. Smooth! With ten ball bearings - nine stainless, sealed ball bearings and a one-way clutch bearing, these reels smooth. The Quick Set anti-reverse system guarantees rock solid hook sets, and eliminates handle play.
The Metaloid features Okuma's three-piece spool construction. Machined from stock aluminum, the spools utilize a super tough, titanium coated spool lip, as well as a waterproof drag seal. The EDS (for Extra Drag System) drag offers a 30% larger drag for incredible stopping power.
This uniquely shaped and styled reel features Okuma's newest handle design, with a machined aluminum handle arm and a soft-to-the-touch, ergonomic handle knob.
Features of the Metaloid reels include the following:
Each reel includes a spare aluminium spool and a cloth reel pouch.
- Okuma's "Rotor Equalizing System" which is computer designed to eliminate rotor wobble and vibration
- Okuma's "QuickSet" infinite anti-reverse one-way bearing
- 9+1 sealed stainless steel ball bearings for ultra-smooth operation
- Lightweight CNC machined aluminum spool
- Stainless steel Titanium coated spool tip
- Forged aluminum handle
- High quality multi-disc felt and stainless steel drag washers
- Gasket-sealed drag system
- Oversized line roller
- Corrosion resistant graphite body construction
- Reversible right and left hand retrieve
- MDS-30 features high speed, 6:3 to 1 gear ratio.
For a larger picture of this fine reel, click HERE.
|Specifications and Prices
Please select the model from the list above.