Okuma Convector 20D Linecounter Reel
Cannon BLC862M Trolling Rod Combos
Now on sale for an additional $5.00 off. These were $74.95!
We have put together a great, value packed combo featuring the popular Okuma Convector 20D linecounter reel and a Cannon BLC862M trolling rod. This outfit will work fine for walleye, steelhead and small salmon. Quantities may be limited.
The components are described below.
For tough-fighting salmon, lake trout, rainbow trout, striped bass and steelhead, these distinctive rods are built with the quality and performance that come only from Cannon.
These rods have the following features:
Additional information on these rod is provided in the table below.
- Durable non-slip black EVA foam handles
- Gimbal butt, with removable soft rubber butt end cap
- Deluxe graphite reel seat with gold hood
- Black shock-absorbing fiberglass blanks, trimmed with red and gold highlights
- Double-footed stainless steel frames guides with and aluminum oxide inserts for years of dependable action
||10 - 17 lbs.
||10" (w/ butt cap)
The Okuma Convector 20D is a high-quality, dependable line counter reels designed for years of hard use. This reel is an excellent choice for trolling, especially when using planer boards or downriggers.
Features of the Convector 20D include:
- Beautiful machined aluminum spool
- Okuma's "QuickSet" infinite anti-reverse one-way bearing
- Precision cut brass gears
- Lightweight and strong Titan graphite body
- Titanium coated SUS level wind
- Super smooth Rulidium drag
- Stainless steel reel foot
- Counter balanced stainless steel handle with oversized, comfortable knob
- Line counter measuring line in feet
- Large star drag mechanism
- Line clicker
To purchase this fine combination please select "Add to Basket" above.