Lowrance M68C S/Map Combo Ice Machine
The new Lowrance M68C S/Map Combo Ice Machine features a portable Sonar, GPS+WAAS and detailed marine mapping built into one unit for a total depth, fish locator and GPS mapping solution!
The "Ice Machine" mode color digital LCD display provides sharply defined real time sonar readings, as well as an adjustable on-screen sensitivity control bar. The Colorline feature separates fish and structure from the bottom, as well as indicating bottom composition and hardness. This mode also includes a battery status indicator, with continuous readings from fully charged to empty.
The scrolling graph display mode indicates targets as flat lines. Movements of the fish are easily detected by the up and down variations in the straight line targets on the screen. You can often see your lure in this mode, enabling you to just adjust the lure's depth to match the vertical movement of the fish in real time.
Key features of the M68C S/Map Combo Ice Machine include the following:
GPS and mapping specifications include the following:
- 3.5" diagonal sun-readable display
- 256 color, 320 x 240 pixel resolution, 1/4 VGA active matrix TFT display
- Over lay feature displays GPS data over sonar screens or sonar data over GPS screens
- White LED backlighting for the screen and keypad in low-light or night conditions
- Water-repelant, soft nylon pack bag with carrying handles and rubberized bottom
- Built-in molded tray with tie downs
- 12 volt, 7 amp rechargeable, sealed battery and charger included
- Swing out ice hole transducer bracket
- Unit fits in a five gallon bucket
- One year manufacturer's warranty, with extended warranties available
Performance features include the following:
- Full twelve parallel channel GPS and WAAS receiver with an advanced internal satellite antenna
- All new, built in Lowrance background map with special hydrography mapping details
- Maps cover major inland lakes, the Great Lakes, and costal waters of the continental U.S.
- Maps include enhanced shoreline detail, navigation aids, wrecks, and obstructions
- Mega memory saves up to 1,000 way points, 1,000 event markers, and 100 routes
- 100 savable and retraceable plot trails with up to 10,000 points in any trail
- 42 geographic icons to mark favorite fishing, hunting or other recreational spots
- Over 30 map ranges, from .02 to 4,000 miles, with easy zoom in/out control
- Off course/arrival/anchor alarms, trip and sun/moon calculators
Transducer specifications include the following:
- Depth penetration to 600 feet
- True 800 watts peak to peak transmit power (100 watts RMS)
- Exclusive new full screen and split zoom color LCD flasher display with Colorline
- Battery status indicator displays continuous readouts of battery life
- FishReveal feature exposes fish targets in cover
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) for the clearest pictures
- Selective on/off of Advanced Fish Symbol I.D.
- Selective on/off of FishTrack
- Shallow/deep fish alarms
- 5' to 800' depth range display choices with upper and lower depth control limits
- Internal backup memory keeps preferred sonar setting and GPS data accessible for years
- Completely sealed and waterproof, for use in all weather conditions
This unit is Lowrance Model M68C S/Map IceMachine.
- Special 200 kHz bullet shaped transducer produces up to 60 degrees of coverage area
- Accepts optional Lowrance transducers for all season portable fish finding
- Optional Skimmer transducers available for boat operation up to 70 mph
To order this unit, please select "Add to Basket" above.