Eagle Claw Granger / Okuma Avenger
We have put together this fine combination to bring to you an exceptional value in both rod and reel, with a 9' Eagle Claw rod and a Okuma Avenger AV-30 reel.
If ever there were anything synonymous with Eagle Claw, it would have to be salmon/steelhead fishing. The Granger® X Series follows in the great tradition of Granger rods throughout the years. You won't find a better rod than the STL 212 "Granger Steelie" for the price.
This is a beautiful IM-7 graphite rod. It has a black-matte finish and a fold-down hook keeper. This Granger line is the successor to the Eagle Claw Crosswing rods.
The Okuma Avenger AV-30 spinning reels offer tremendous value in a super-smooth seven ball-bearing front drag reel.
Features of the Avenger AV-30 model includes the following:
For a larger picture of this fine reel, click HERE.
- Okuma's "Rotor Equalizing System" which is computer designed to eliminate rotor wobble and vibration
- Okuma's "QuickSet" anti-reverse one-way bearing
- 6+1 ball bearings
- Lightweight CNC machined aluminum spool
- Machined aluminum handle knob
- One touch foldable handle
- Helical cut brass pinion gear
- High quality multi-disc felt and stainless steel drag washers
- Water tight drag seal that keeps the drag smooth even in wet conditions
- Oversized ceramic line roller
- Corrosion resistant Titan graphite construction
- Reversible right and left hand retrieve
Each model includes a spare graphite spool. Additional specifications for this rod / reel combo are as follows.
|Eagle Claw Granger Specifications
||2 - 8 lb.
||1/8 - 3/8 oz.
||8 1/2" (w/butt cap)
|Okuma Avenger Specifications
To order this combination, please click "Add to Basket" above.