Walker Kingfisher 2 Manual Downrigger
The Walker Kingfisher 2 Manual Downrigger features tournament grade, extra strength construction built for dependability in the most demanding freshwater and saltwater environments. The Walker Kingfisher 2 Manual Downrigger has an ultra-fast, 2 feet per turn retrieve rate with a smooth, one handed clutch built into the handle for easy controlled descent. A single aluminum rod holder, aluminum deck plate base and a limited lifetime warranty are also included.
Features of the Walker Kingfisher 2 Manual Downrigger include:
- Fast, two feet per turn retrieve
- Smooth, one handed clutch operation
- 200 feet of 195 pound test premium downrigger cable
- One piece, two feet anodized aluminum boom
- Aluminum 4 x 6 inch deck plate base
- Hold down knobs
- Three digit counter
- Dual rod holder
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
Pros: Well built, Easy to use
Cons: Needs better instructions
Best Uses: none
Would you recommend this product? Yes
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.