As the name implies, the Ultra Pack is designed to exceed all expectations for the serious winter angler. This innovative pack offers features like an enclosed 9 amp, 12 volt battery controlled by a master on/off switch. A D-130 digital battery status indicator comes standard along with a 1 amp digital battery charger, protected external charging ports, universal transducer holder, "dead stick" rod holder and even your own Vexilar tackle box! One look and it is obvious the Ultra Pack from Vexilar lives up to its name.
Each FL-20 Ultra Pack is factory assembled and tested.
We stock model UP2012D - with a 12o Ice-ducer. Each model also comes with the DD-100 Digital Depth Indicator System. The DD-100 provides a constant digital read-out of the bottom depth as well as the battery status with the push of a button.
Features of the FL-20 Ultra Pack include the following:
- Vexilar FL-20 flat screen flasher
- Adjustable rod holder fits on either side
- D-130 Digital Battery Status Indicator
- Easy access external charging/power posts
- Ice-Ducer support bolt fits in three positions
- Master power switch
- Non-slip bottom
- Enclosed battery compartment
- Quality 9 amp SLA battery and automatic 1 amp digital charger
- Ultra Pack fits in five gallon bucket
- Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories
- Super strong handle with float holder
- Cable storage and holding grips
- Tackle box holder with tackle box included
- Transducer holder fits all sizes of Ice-Ducers
- High profile for easy access to controls and great display visibility
The Vexilar FL-20 flat screen flasher is the core of the Ultra Pack. The hallmark of the FL-20 is its bright, three color display. It presents bottom contours and types, vegetation, structure, fish, and bait fish in a multiple color display. The colors indicate the signal strength of the return echoes. Strong echoes are displayed as red marks, weak echoes are shown as green, and medium strength echoes are orange. The multiple color display gives you a great advantage over any single color depth sounder. The ability to instantly spot and identify bottom and fish targets have proven to be simply revolutionary to the world of modern day ice fishing. The new flat screen design eliminates snow build up and can be viewed at a wider angler than other flasher units.
The FL-20 is also equipped with features like a built-in shallow water mode for fishing waters under twenty feet deep, six and twelve foot auto zoom ranges, five depth scales down to 200 feet and built-in interference rejection. The three color LED technology has proven to be the most reliable and accurate way of understanding where fish are holding.
Features of the FL-20 Flasher included with the Ultra Pack include the following:
- High Resolution Flat Display - High speed, 525 bit, three color LED display. A backlit depth scale display for easy visibility in low light conditions
- Three Color Signal Indication - Red indicates a strong signal, orange indicates a medium signal, and green indicates a weak signal
- Six and Twelve foot auto zoom ranges
- Five Depth Scales - 0-20', 0-40', 0-60', 0-80', and 0-200'
- Exclusive Interference Rejection technology - Use the IR circuitry to knock out interference from other, close by electronics.
- There are 10 different IR settings
- Power and Sensitivity - Hi Power, 200 kHz, 400 watts peak-to-peak, transmit and ultra sensitive receiver separates targets to as close as 1"
- Adjustable sensitivity control
- Weatherproof high impact case
Additional specifications of the FL-20 include:
- Power output: 400 watts peak-to-peak (50 watts RMS)
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Target resolution: 2.65" minimum
- Display resolution: 0.5" normal / 0.3" zoom minimum
- Target ID: .5" minimum
- Transmit rate: 40/sec
- Power consumption: 275 MA at 12 VDC
- Unit dimensions: 4.4" high x 6" wide x 2.5" deep
- Flasher weight: 1.1 pound
- Manufacturer's warranty: 2 years