The D-130 Digital Battery Status Indicator is a very useful accessory to add to your Vexilar. The D-130 will sense the current charging condition of the battery, display the percentage of remaining capacity and display a charge trend arrow.
When a charger is attached to the system, the digital readout of capacity will remain the same, up to an hour, with an up arrow indicating that it is receiving a charge, before the digital readout will start to advance. Note, with some batteries, the very top rating for a charged battery (12.7 volts) or 100% rating will not stay at 100% even though it might be fully charged. This is normal.
Additional features of the D-130 Digital Battery Status Indicator include:
- Digital readout showing the exact percentage of battery charge
- Accurate while charging and discharging
- Mode arrow shows if battery is charging or discharging
- Monitors the battery level constantly
- Works with all 12 volt batteries
- Waterproof and accurate in cold temperatures
Please note that all batteries charge differently and may be fully charged but only show 95%, instead of 100%. This is a normal occurrence with batteries since not all batteries will hold the same top-end percentage when fully charged and is not an indication of a poor or defective battery.