Umpqua Beginner's Fly Tying Kit
This product is no longer available.
Please consider our similar products, or contact us
for available options.
- Review This Product
Umpqua Beginner's Fly Tying KitCloseout! $20.00 Off All Remaining Umpqua Beginner's Fly Tying Kits! Regular Price $89.95, Now $69.95! Supplies Are Limited. If one of these items show out of stock in your basket please remove it or it will be removed from your order and the total will be adjusted. Thank you.
The Umpqua Beginner's Fly Tying Kit features quality Umpqua, TMC and Metz fly tying materials, perfect for anyone who has ever wanted to get started fly tying. The beginner's kit contains materials needed to tie a wide variety of dry, wet, nymph and streamer flies.
The Umpqua Beginner's Fly Tying Kit starts off with a starter Metz c-clamp vise featuring a fixed angle head. The vise features heavy duty construction and is easy to use. This kit is also loaded with a variety of useful tools that will last many years.
This kit also includes "Fly Tying - How To Get Started" by Eric Leiser. This manual is full of great tips and photos and gives step by step instructions for tying many popular flies.
The Umpqua Beginner's Fly Tying Kit includes the following tools, hooks and materials:
Tools:To order, please click "Add to Basket" above.
- C-Clamp Vise
- Tying Bobbin
- Hackle Pliers
- Head Cement
- Dubbing Wax
- TMC 5263 Streamer Hook, size 8
- TMC 5262 Streamer Hook, size 10
- TMC 300 Streamer Hook, size 10
- TMC 3761 Nymph Hook, size 12
- TMC 100 Dryfly Hook, size 12
- TMC 100 Dryfly Hook, size 14
- Saddle Hackle in Black and Brown
- Saddle Hackle variety pack
- Dry Fly Neck Hackle in Black and Brown
- Duck quill pair in Natural
- Marabou in Black, Olive and White
- Mallard Flank in Natural
- Turkey Quill in Natural
- Bucktail in Natural
- Deer Body Hair in Natural
- Calf Body Hair in White
- Peacock Herl
- Hare Ear Dubbing in Natural
- Superfine Dubbing in Olive, Rust Brown and Grey
- Black and Olive Chenille
- Black 6/0 thread
- Black Floss
- Red Micro Floss
- Medium Silver Tinsel
- Small Oval Gold Tinsel
to complete a review of this product.
Customer Questions and Answers