Trout Streams and Hatches of Pennsylvania by Charlie Meck
- Review This Product
Trout Streams and Hatches of Pennsylvania, by Charles R. Meck, is A Complete Fly-Fishing Guide to 140 Rivers and Streams.
Pennsylvania is famous for its well-protected and uncrowded trout streams, and Trout Streams and Hatches of Pennsylvania has established itself - after two editions and more than 30,000 copies sold - as the trusted, most complete resource for residents and visiting anglers.
The Third Edition is completely updated and expanded. New features include:
- 14 new streams in all parts of the state
- Recommended patterns to match the hatch keyed to each stream
- Extensive hatch charts in a separate appendix
- Expanded list of recipes for classic and local fly patterns
- 18 new detailed maps
- New quick reference headings for each stream
9" x 6"; 408 pages.
Third Edition, Copyright 1999
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.