Striker Ice Predator Bibs
- Review This Product
Striker Ice Predator Bibs have a durable 320D shell fabric and 100g Thermadex insulation. These bibs are lightweight but still a heavyweight when it comes to cold weather performance. You won't find this combination of features offered anywhere else in the ice fishing market. Predator Bib are designed for the active angler out in the less extreme weather.
Features of Striker Ice Predator Bibs include:
- 320D Tussor 5000/5000 Waterproof/Breathable outer shell
- 100% PU seam taped
- Sureflote buoyancy material throughout bib
- Articulated 1600D snakeskin knees for improved comfort and flexibility
- Additional padding in seat and knee areas provide extra protection and warmth
- Adjustable cuffs make inseam length adjustable (patent pending)
- 3-way waist height leg zippers
- Reflective tape on front and back
- YKK 2-way heavy duty (10 gauge) front zipper with EZP design
- Magnetic storm flaps on front and leg zippers
- Boot storm gators with gripper elastic
- Adjustable suspenders
- Expandable cargo pockets
- Soft Touch breast pocket for valuables
- 2 exterior D-rings for accessory attachment
- Elastic stretch panels at sides for improved comfort and flexibility
- Instant access openings to get to front under layer pockets
- Beverage holder incorporated into thigh pocket (patent pending)
- Fast-Drain Hems (patent pending)
Important: Sureflote is not Coast Guard Approved. This item is not approved by the Coast Guard as a personal flotation device or life preserver. Sureflote may be rendered ineffective in adverse conditions such as strong water currents. The Sureflote system does not protect against hypothermia in extreme cold water.
|Striker Ice Predator Bibs|
|Medium||33 - 34||39 - 40||26 - 32|
|Large||35 - 37||41 - 43||28 - 34|
|X-Large||38 - 40||44 - 46||28 - 34|
|2X-Large||41 - 43||47 - 49||28 - 34|
|3X-Large||44 - 46||50 - 52||27 - 33|
|4X-Large||47 - 50||53 - 56||27 - 33|
Note: Using Striker's proprietary Infinite Play Cuff system, different inseam lengths can be achieved. The chart above indicates the range of lengths attainable for each size.
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.