St. Croix Rage Spinning Rods
Please select an option
- Review This Product
St. Croix Rage Spinning Rods feature perfectly balanced, premium SCIII graphite construction, designed with IPC technology to cover all bass spinning applications such as wacky and drop shot rigs along with models for use with tubes, worms and grubs. No matter what techniques or lures you use, you'll be amazed at the high level of performance and comfort the Rage Spinning Rods provide. These rods are incredibly lightweight and sensitive with superb balance and extreme strength.
Rage Spinning Rods include several advancements in rod design and construction from the Pac Bay Minima micro guides that are 20%-30% lighter than ceramic guides, to the contoured handle featuring a Pac Bay Minima reel seat and a neoprene skinned rear grip that actually improves overall grip when it's wet.
Features of St. Croix Rage Spinning Rods include:
- Lightweight and sensitive design with perfect balance and strength
- Premium SCIII graphite blank construction
- IPC Integrated Poly Curve tooling technology
- Pac Bay Minima micro guides - 20%-30% lighter that ceramic guides
- Pac Bay Minima reel seat with black hood - 10-20% lighter than standard spinning reel seats
- Contoured handle with neoprene skin for comfort and sensitivity
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
- Graphite Metallic color
- 5-year warranty backed by St.Croix Superstar Service
|St. Croix Rage Spinning Rods|
|RS68MXF||6' 8"||1||Medium||X-Fast||6 - 12||3/16 - 5/8||8|
|RS610MLXF||6' 10"||1||Med. Light||X-Fast||6 - 10||1/8 - 1/2||8|
|RS610MXF||6' 10"||1||Medium||X-Fast||6 - 12||1/8 - 5/16||8|
|RS71MF||7' 1"||1||Medium||Fast||6 - 12||3/16 - 5/8||8|
|RS71MHF||7' 1"||1||Med. Heavy||Fast||8 - 14||3/8 - 3/4||10|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.