St. Croix Mojo Inshore Casting Rods
Please select an option
- Review This Product
St. Croix Mojo Inshore Casting Rods include seven casting models delivering exceptional performance and durability at easily affordable prices. Built from St. Croix's premium-quality SCII graphite and wrapped with Batson Forecast hard aluminum-oxide guides with 316 stainless steel frames, they offer dramatically improved corrosion resistance over standard 304 stainless guide frames. Built on the popularity of St. Croix's dependable Mojo Bass Rod lineup, the Mojo Inshore Casting Rods offer inshore anglers specialized inshore designs at a great value. Time to get your Mojo on.
Features of St. Croix Mojo Inshore Casting Rods include:
- Premium, high-modulus SCII graphite blank
- Specialized inshore saltwater series designed and built for superior performance
- Batson Forecast hard aluminum-oxide guides with 316 stainless steel frames
- Fuji ECS reel seat with black cushioned hood
- Split-grip, premium-grade cork handle
- Multiple coats of Flex Coat finish thoroughly applied around guide feet to prevent corrosion
- Five year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
|St. Croix Mojo Inshore Casting Rods|
|MIC70LM||7' 0"||Light||Moderate||6 - 12||1/16 - 3/8||3.5||1|
|MIC70MLM||7' 0"||Med. Light||Moderate||8 - 14||1/8 - 1/2||3.5||1|
|MIC70MHF||7' 0"||Med. Heavy||Fast||10 - 20||1/2 - 11/4||5.0||1|
|MIC70HF||7' 0"||Heavy||Fast||15 - 30||3/4 - 2||5.9||1|
|MIC76MLM||7' 6"||Med. Light||Moderate||8 - 14||1/8 - 1/2||3.9||1|
|MIC76MHF||7' 6"||Med. Heavy||Fast||10 - 20||1/2 - 11/4||6.0||1|
|MIC76HF||7' 6"||Heavy||Fast||15 - 30||3/4 - 2||6.8||1|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.