St. Croix Legend Salt Spinning Rods
Please select an option
- Review This Product
St. Croix Legend Salt Spinning Rods feature premium-quality SCII graphite blanks designed using St. Croix's proprietary IPC tooling technology and strengthened internally with ART Advanced Reinforcing Technology. Each blank is thermofused with St. Croix's FRS resin. In other words, these bad boys are loaded with every ounce of technology at St. Croix's rod building disposal before they are finished off with the best guides, reel seats and grips. In the end, you’re looking at an offshore saltwater spinning rod that devours anything else you'll find.
Features of St. Croix Legend Salt Spinning Rods include:
- Premium-quality SCII graphite with FRS resin
- Integrated Poly Curve IPC tooling technology
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART)
- Incredibly lightweight offshore saltwater rods designed for unbeatable performance
- Fuji MN saltwater guides with SiC rings and gunsmoke frames
- Alps Triangular marine-grade aluminum reel seat with hard-anodized finish
- Alps marine-grade aluminum gimbal with hard-anodized finish
- High-density nylon slick butt and premium EVA fore grip
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
St. Croix Legend Salt Spinning Rods are made in the U.S.A.
|St. Croix Legend Salt Spinning Rods|
|LSWS70MHF||7' 0"||Med. Heavy||Fast||1||30-50||40-65||18.2|
|LSWS76MHF||7' 6"||Med. Heavy||Fast||1||30-50||40-65||19.7|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.