St. Croix Legend Inshore Gulf Coast Casting Rods
Please select an option
- Review This Product
St. Croix Legend Inshore Gulf Coast Casting Rods are a completely new series of premium-performance inshore rods featuring about every ounce of technology we can throw out there like IPC, ART, and FRS, plus corrosion-proof components like Kigan titanium frame guides and delrin trim pieces on the Fuji SK2 reel seats. Your new Legend Inshore is not meant to sit around while you smile for another group photo – unless there’s a redfish or two in the family.
Features of St. Croix Legend Inshore Gulf Coast Casting Rods include:
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART)
- High modulus, high-strain SCIV graphite with FRS for unparalleled strength and durability
- Kigan Master Hand Zero Tangle guides with zirconia ring and titanium frame for the ultimate protection against saltwater corrosion
- Sloped, wide leg design prevents line tangles with mono, fluorocarbon and super braid lines
- Fuji SK2 split reel seat for the ultimate in light weight and sensitivity
- Split-grip, super-grade cork handle
- Corrosion-proof delrin wind check and reel seat trim pieces
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
St. Croix Legend Inshore Gulf Coast Casting Rods are made in the U.S.A.
|St. Croix Legend Inshore Gulf Coast Casting Rods|
|LGCC66XLM||6' 6"||X-Light||Moderate||6 - 10||1/32 - 1/8||3.1|
|LGCC66LM||6' 6"||Light||Moderate||8 - 12||1/16 - 1/4||3.4|
|LGCC66MLM||6' 6"||Med. Light||Moderate||8 - 14||1/8 - 3/8||3.2|
|LGCC70MLM||7' 0"||Med. Light||Moderate||8 - 14||1/8 - 3/8||3.4|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.