St. Croix Legend Elite Salmon & Steelhead Casting Rods are a series of rods designed to cover most salmon and steelhead fishing situations. Even the most discriminating angler won't be able to resist the sensitivity and smooth action the Legend Elite delivers. The Legend Elite's light weight, comfortable feel and strong backbone will give pin-point casting and positive hooksets a whole new meaning. Legend Elite Salmon & Steelhead Casting Rods feature St. Croix's exclusive ART, IPC and FRS technologies, for the ultimate in strength, durability and sensitivity.
Built from a dynamic blend of high modulus, high strain SCV graphite, featuring FRS Resin, along with a carbon-matte scrim and super high modulus SCVI graphite used in the butt section for weight reduction, the Legend Elite is truly a fine fishing instrument. These rods also feature lightweight and durable Fuji SiC Concept guides with titanium coatings, Fuji ACS reel seats with super-grade cork handles and machined aluminum winding checks for a hansom finish.
Features of St. Croix Legend Elite Salmon & Steelhead Casting Rods include:
- Integrated Poly Curve tooling technology
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV and SCVI graphites with FRS resin and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength and durability
- Fuji SiC Concept Guide System with titanium coated frames
- Fuji ACS reel seat/frosted silver hoods
- Machined-aluminum wind check
- Super-grade cork handle
- Forest Green Pearl finish
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
St. Croix Legend Elite Salmon & Steelhead Casting Rods are made in the U.S.A.