St. Croix Legend Elite Salmon & Steelhead Casting Rods
This product is no longer available.
Please consider our similar products, or contact us
for available options.
- Review This Product
- Others Also Purchased
St. Croix Legend Elite Salmon & Steelhead Casting Rods are a must-have for all salmon and steelhead enthusiasts. Action is improved and sensitivity is increased due to Taper Enhancement Technology (TET). Strength and power is also increased thanks to super high-modules
SCVI graphite with FRS in lower sections. Fuji Torzite guides with titanium frames allow for unrivaled corrosion-proof performance. Torzite is the first ceramic created to be a guide ring, and it is extremely strong and light. St.
Croix Legend Elite Salmon & Steelhead Casting Rods come complete with the most advanced engineering and graphite possibly obtainable to get you the most out of your money. What more could you ask for?
Features of St. Croix Legend Elite Salmon & Steelhead Casting Rods include:
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART)
- Super high-modulus SC II graphite with FRS in lower section
- High modulus/high strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim
- Slim-profile ferrules
- Fuji Torzite guides with titanium frames
- Fuji PTS blank-touch reel seat with built-in hood
- Anodized, machined-aluminum wind check
- Super-grade cork handle
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
- Includes protective rod sack
|St. Croix Legend Elite Salmon & Steelhead Casting Rods|
|EC86MHF2||8' 6"||8||2||Med. Heavy||Fast||8 - 17||3/8 - 1||5.3|
|EC86HF2||8' 6"||8||2||Heavy||Fast||12 - 25||1/2 - 2||5.8|
|EC90MLF2||9' 0"||8||2||Med. Light||Fast||6 - 10||1/8 - 5/8||5.6|
|EC90MF2||9' 0"||8||2||Medium||Fast||8 - 12||1/4 - 3/4||5.9|
|EC90MHF2||9' 0"||8||2||Med. Heavy||Fast||8 - 17||3/8 - 1||5.6|
|EC90HF2||9' 0"||8||2||Heavy||Fast||12 - 25||1/2 - 2||6.3|
|EC96MHF2||9' 6"||8||2||Med. Heavy||Fast||8 - 17||3/8 - 1||5.8|
|EC96HF2||9' 6"||8||2||Heavy||Fast||12 - 25||1/2 - 2||6.4|Sign in
to complete a review of this product.
Customer Questions and Answers