St. Croix Bank Robber Fly Rods
Please select an option
- Review This Product
St. Croix Bank Robber Fly Rods were designed by innovative, fly tyer and angler Kelly Galloup and embody exactly what he's looking for when it comes to pounding the stream bank with his signature streamer fly patterns such as the popular Zoo Cougar and
Butt Monkey. This series of rods includes models built on high-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite blanks reinforced with super high-modulus SCVI graphite in lower sections for added power. The Bank Robber Fly Rods also feature
the FRS Fortified Resin System. Combined with St. Croix’s proprietary ART and IPC technology, the Bank Robbers are some of the most advanced fly rods available today.
Features of St. Croix Bank Robber Fly Rods include:
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART)
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS Fortified Resin System and carbon-matte scrim
- Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS Fortified Resin System in lower section
- Fuji K stripper guides and MN tip tops with Alconite rings for tangle-free performance
- REC Recoil snake guides
- Slim-profile ferrules
- Custom machined-aluminum reel seat with built-in hook-keeper
- Flora-grade cork handle
- Alignment dots
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
- Rugged rod case with handle and divided polypropylene liner
- Designed with Kelly Galloup especially for nymph fishing
- One-piece performance in four-piece designs
- Lifetime limited manufacturer's warranty
St. Croix Bank Robber Fly Rods are made in the U.S.A.
|St. Croix Bank Robber Fly Rods|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.