St. Croix Avid Surf Spinning Rods
Please select an option
- Review This Product
St. Croix Avid Surf Spinning Rods are a completely new series of different lightweight powerhouses – each is targeted to a specific style of obsessed surf angler. With a sweet, red metallic SCIII blank featuring IPC, the Avid Surf casts like a dream – all day without tiring. And the premium Fuji K-Series guides keep you from tiring of tangles. These rods are designed to provide surf anglers with maximum casting distance.
Features of St. Croix Avid Surf Spinning Rods include:
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite
- Fuji K-Series Concept Tangle Free guides with Alconite rings and black frames
- Ideal for super braid, mono and fluorocarbon lines, the sloped frame and ring “shed” tangles before they become a problem
- Fuji MN style top
- Off-set, slim-profile ferrules on two-piece models provide one-piece performance
- Fuji DNPS reel seat
- Custom cork tape handle with machined Delrin trim pieces
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
St. Croix Avid Surf Spinning Rods are made in the U.S.A.
|St. Croix Avid Surf Spinning Rods|
|AVSS70MLF||7' 0"||Med. Light||Fast||1||6 - 12||3/8 - 1||5.6|
|AVSS70MF||7' 0"||Medium||Fast||1||8 - 17||5/8 - 2||7.2|
|AVSS80MMF||8' 0"||Medium||Mod. Fast||1||8 - 17||3/4 - 3||8.0|
|AVSS90MMF||9' 0"||Medium||Mod. Fast||1||10 - 20||1 - 4||10.4|
|AVSS96MHF2||9' 6"||Med. Heavy||Fast||2||12 - 25||2 - 6||11.3|
|AVSS100MF2||10' 0"||Medium||Fast||2||10 - 20||1 - 4||11.4|
|AVSS110MHF2||11' 0"||Med. Heavy||Fast||2||15 - 40||3 - 8||13.3|
|AVSS120HMF2||12' 0"||Heavy||Mod. Fast||2||20 - 60||6 - 16||19.5|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.