St. Croix Avid Pearl Casting Rods
Please select an option
St. Croix Avid Pearl Casting Rods are the first serious rod series developed for women anglers. The Pearl Avid series features fuscia-metallic, high-modulus SCIII graphite blank construction and incorporates St. Croix's proprietary IPC tooling technology. Lightweight and sensitive, each rod is a highly specialized, technique- and species-specific fishing tool. With Alps zirconium guides, Fuji reel seats and slim, split-grip cork handles, these rods are ready for just about anything.
Features of St. Croix Avid Pearl Casting Rods include:
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite
- IPC Integrated Poly Curve tooling technology
- Extreme strength and durability while maintaining an incredibly light, super-sensitive feel
- Specialized, technique-specific designs
- Alps guides with zirconium ring inserts
- Fuji ECS reel seats with abalone trim
- Select-grade, split-grip cork handles
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
St. Croix Avid Pearl Casting Rods are made in the U.S.A.
|St. Croix Avid Pearl Casting Rods|
|APC66MF||6' 6"||Medium||Fast||1||10 - 17||1/4 - 5/8||3.9|
|APC66MHF||6' 6"||Med. Heavy||Fast||1||12 - 20||3/8 - 1||4.4|
|APC68MXF||6' 8"||Medium||X-Fast||1||8 - 14||1/4 - 5/8||4.3|
|APC70MF||7' 0"||Medium||Fast||1||10 - 17||1/4 - 5/8||4.2|
San Leon, Texas
Pros: Double seated guides, Durable, Accurate Casting, Beautifully crafted, Good Tip Action, Sensitive
Cons: None at this time
Best Uses: Redfishspecs flounders
Would you recommend this product? Yes
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.