St. Croix Avid Inshore Spinning Rods
$210.00 - $250.00
Sale $178.50 - $212.50
Please select an option
- Others Also Purchased
St. Croix Avid Inshore Spinning Rods are built with high-modulus SCIII graphite to deliver the highest level of strength possible in a specialized inshore-specific rod. With premium saltwater-grade hardware, these American-made rods
deliver the perfect tool for inshore spinning. All St. Croix Avid Inshore rods feature Integrated Poly Curve tooling technology which puts a single inward curve through the blank instead of having gradual steps down in size. This allows St. Croix
to build rods that are stronger and lighter than the competition.
Features of St. Croix Avid Inshore Spinning Rods include:
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite
- Outstanding strength, sensitivity, and hook setting power
- Specialized inshore designs for popping, jigging, plugging, or casting bait
- Zirconium guides with new Alps 316 stainless steel brushed frames
- Fuji DPS reel seats with frosted silver hoods
- Select-grade cork handles
- Multiple coats of Flex Coat finish thoroughly applied around guide feet to prevent corrosion
- Beautiful copper pearl finish
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
St. Croix Avid Inshore Spinning Rods are made in the U.S.A.
awesome crankbait rod
✔ I'd recommend this!
to complete a review of this product.
Customer Questions and Answers