St. Croix Avid Inshore Casting Rods
Please select an option
- Review This Product
St. Croix Avid Inshore Casting Rods are built with high-modulus SCIII graphite to deliver the highest level of strength possible in a specialized inshore specific rod. With premium saltwater-grade hardware, these American made rods deliver the perfect tool for inshore casting. All St. Croix Avid Inshore rods feature Integrated Poly Curve tooling technology which puts a single inward curve through the blank instead of having gradual steps down in size. This allows St. Croix to build rods that are stronger and lighter than the competition.
Features of St. Croix Avid Inshore Casting Rods include:
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite
- Outstanding strength, sensitivity, and hook setting power
- Specialized inshore designs for popping, jigging, plugging, or baitcasting
- Zirconium guides with new Alps 316 stainless steel brushed frames
- Fuji ECS and TCS reel seats with frosted silver hoods
- Select-grade cork handles
- Multiple coats of Flex Coat finish thoroughly applied around guide feet to prevent corrosion
- Beautiful copper pearl finish
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
St. Croix Avid Inshore Casting Rods are made in the U.S.A.
|St. Croix Avid Inshore Casting Rods|
|AIC70MHF||7' 0"||Med. Heavy||Fast||10 - 20||1/2 - 11/4||5.6||1|
|AIC70HF||7' 0"||Heavy||Fast||15 - 30||3/4 - 2||6.0||1|
|AIC76MHF||7' 6"||Med. Heavy||Fast||10 - 20||1/2 - 11/4||6.6||1|
|AIC76HF||7' 6"||Heavy||Fast||15 - 30||3/4 - 2||7.2||1|
|AIC80MHF||8' 0"||Med. Heavy||Fast||14 - 30||1/2 - 2||7.1||1|
|AIC80HF||8' 0"||Heavy||Fast||17 - 40||2/4 - 3||8.3||1|Sign in
to complete a review of this product.
Customer Questions and Answers