Simms Women's Headwaters Wading Boots
This product is no longer available.
Please consider our similar products, or contact us
for available options.
- Review This Product
- Others Also Purchased
Simms Women's Headwaters Wading Boots are Simms' lightest boots. These wading boots feature a narrower design to offer women anglers a secure fit. Women's Headwaters Boots feature synthetic construction and NanoSphere water-resistant finish along with Cleanstream technology and Simms' StreamTread sole. The Headwaters carry a featherweight price tag and deliver rugged performance.
Stopping the spread of invasive species is something that the designers at Simms take very seriously. The Headwaters Boot is part of Simms' CleanStream design philosophy, produced with features and materials that are more resistant to aquatic hitch-hiking organisms. These features include less exposed stitches, fewer ridges and pocket areas for invasives to be trapped, the use of non-absorbent materials and a final product that is easier to clean and drys faster.
Standard features of the Simms Women's Headwaters Wading Boots include:
- Designed specifically for women - a narrower last offers a secure fit
- Schoeller - dynatec mesh panels with NanoSphere treatment for easy cleaning
- Fully gusseted neoprene tongue prevents entry of debris
- EVA wedge midsole construction
- Sturdy molded toe box & molded rubber toe and heel wraps provide abrasion resistance
- High quality, non-corrosive hardware, contoured speed lacing system and high quality denier nylon laces
- Pull-on heel loop
- Featuring StreamTread sole with Vibram Idropgrip 360 rubber sole
- CleanStream design utilizes synthetic leather upper for easy cleaning
These boots are Light Brown in color.
For details on the Simms Women's Headwaters Breathable Stockingfoot Chest Waders, please see the Simms Women's Headwaters Breathable Stockingfoot Chest Waders page.
to complete a review of this product.
Customer Questions and Answers