Simms Women's G3 Guide Breathable Stockingfoot Chest Waders
Please select an option
- Size Chart
- Review This Product
- Others also purchased
Simms Women's G3 Guide Breathable Stockingfoot Chest Waders are Simms' most popular wader, now made for women anglers to stand up to the toughest conditions. The patented front/back leg seam construction eliminate the potential for leaks, while 5 layer Gore-Tex Pro Shell Technology provides an ultra long-lasting fit so you can spend more time focused on fishing.
Features of Simms Women's G3 Guide Breathable Stockingfoot Chest Waders include:
- 5-Layer Gore-Tex with 25% more breathability featured throughout the legs for increased durability
- Women’s specific cut features higher chest and patented front/back leg seam construction
- Patented front and back leg seams provide an articulated Women’s specific fit and provide all day comfort
- Reach-through hand warmer pocket with increased volume and micro-fleece linin
- Zippered Chest Pocket and Integrated Utility Tabs
- Flip-out Tippet Tender pocket with dual-entry zippers and retractor docking station
- Adjustable elastic 1.5 inch suspender with YKK non-locking buckles
- Built-in low profile belt loops with nylon wading belt
- Abrasion-resistant material for more durable built-in gravel guards
- 5-layer Gore-Tex Pro Shell Technology in lower
- 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro Shell Technology in upper
- Approximate weight: 40 oz.
Simms Women's G3 Guide Breathable Stockingfoot Chest Waders are made in the U.S.A.
|Simms Women's Freestone Breathable Stockingfoot Chest Waders|
|Small||4 - 6||35||27||37||37||31 - 32||6 - 7|
|Medium||8 - 10||37||29||39||39||31 - 32||8 - 9|
|Medium - Short||8 - 10||37||29||39||39||28 - 29||8 - 9|
|Medium - Full||8 - 10||38||30||40||40||31 - 32||8 - 9|
|Large||12 - 14||39||31||41||41||31 - 32||9 - 10|
|Large - Short||12 - 14||39||31||41||41||28 - 29||9 - 10|
|X-Large||16 - 18||43||35||45||45||31 - 32||9 - 10|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.