Simms Rock Creek Wading Boots
Please select an option
- Review This Product
- Others Also Purchased
Simms Rock Creek Wading Boots offer a heavy-duty construction packed into a lightweight boot built for long miles. The cut and buff EVA midsole bolsters stability, while rubber rand toes and heels ramp up abrasion resistance for lasting comfort and durability over a wide range of creeks that rock. Rock Creek Boots feature Simms' StreamTread platform and a full-length retention plate for HardBite studs (not included) to provide heavy-duty wading traction.
Features of Simms Rock Creek Wading Boots include:
- Waterproof synthetic leather and mesh upper
- Synthetic leather-lined collar with enhanced comfort-foam package for all-day wading comfort
- Scratch rubber toe guard for protection and durability
- 12mm Felt outsole
- Simms StreamTread platform for heavy-duty wading traction, support, and comfort
- Full length retention plate to accept HardBite studs
- Cut and Buff EVA midsole for comfort, durability and stability
- Rubber rand on the toe and heel for abrasion resistance
to complete a review of this product.
Customer Questions and Answers