Simms RiverTek 2 Boa StreamTread Sole Wading Boots are constructed with Simms' StreamTread traction for the ultimate, heavy-duty performance. These boots feature the M3 BOA lacing system to provide an easy-on, easy-off, precise fit. RiverTek 2 Boots are designed for reliability, performance, and quick adjustment.
RiverTek 2 Boots are part of Simms' CleanStream design philosophy, produced with features and materials that are more resistant to aquatic hitch-hiking organisms. Stopping the spread of invasive species is something that the designers at Simms take very seriously. The use of non-absorbent materials, less exposed stitches, fewer ridges, and fewer pocket areas for invasives to be trapped means RiverTEk 2 Boots are easier to clean and dry faster.
Features of Simms RiverTek 2 Boa StreamTread Sole Wading Boots include:
- Charcoal color
- StreamTread platform/3.0mm Vibram Idrogrip rubber outsole
- Durable BOA closure lacing system provides easy one-handed adjustment with secure hold
- Rubber toe cap for durable protection against rocks and debris
- Dual density, compression molded EVA midsole with lower density heel core for extra cushioning
- Minimum exposed stitching for increased durability and less opportunity for "hitchhikers"
- Molded TPU skid plates located in high-wear areas for added durability and protection
- Partially lined with neoprene for warmth, cushioning and easy on/off
- Waterproof synthetic leather
- Boots can be re-soled through authorized Simms/Vibram repair shops