The Simms Mariner Shoes are designed to pivot, climb, and adhere like glue when the boat’s bouncing around. The innovative TPU heel drains and TPU ankle stabilizers provide stability on rocking boat decks. The Mariner Shoes have all the great features needed to keep your feet comfortable for an entire summer of fishing!
Standard features of the Simms Mariner Shoes include:
- Non-marking Vibram outsole with a unique combination of perimeter trail lugs and inner marine lugs with micro-channel sipes
- Innovative TPU heel drains
- TPU ankle stabilizer for added support on rocking boats
- Non-absorbent synthetic waterproof leather and perforated upper materials for quick draining and drying
- Fully enclosed design to keep out debris & provide foot protection
- Anti-odor, quick-dry, cushioned EVA footbed
- Dual density midsole, harder in heel and softer in the forefoot for great comfort, cushion and support
We offer the Simms Mariner Shoes in men's whole sizes: 8-13; Half-sizes 9.5, 10.5, 11.5. Width D. These shoes are brown in color.