Simms Headwaters Guide Hip Pack
Please select an option
The Simms Headwaters Guide Hip Pack is the largest hip in the line-up. It features a molded front panel that will safely store your gear and then doubles as a workbench to work on while it is open. The Simms Headwaters Guide Hip Pack has a cushioned waistband and a stretchy mesh water bottle pocket located towards the bottom of the pack.
Features of the Simms Headwaters Guide Hip Pack include:
- Ergonomic molded front panel keeps gear secure & creates a large workspace when opened
- Main zippered storage compartment has internal divider with 2 pockets in 1 with stretch mesh organizational pockets in each
- Fully contoured, cushioned waistband with zippered pockets
- Stretch mesh water bottle pocket at the bottom of the pack for balanced weight and easy-access
- Fabric: 420 denier abrasion resistant fabric with DWR
- Approximate weight: 32 oz
- Capacity: 8 liters/488.19 cubic in.
- Dimensions: 9” x 11” x 5.5”
Pros: Large, Work-Station
Best Uses: None Specified
Would you recommend this product? Yes
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.