Simms Headwaters Felt Sole Wading Boots
This product is no longer available.
Please consider our similar products, or contact us
for available options.
The Simms Headwaters Felt Sole Wading Boots are part of Simms' reintroduction of felt to a selection of their wading boot line-up. Felt has solid grip and offers advantages in certain wading environments. The Headwaters Wading Boots are Simms' lightest boots that do not take a hit to your budget. These waders feature synthetic construction and NanoSphere water-resistant finish. Headwaters carry a featherweight price tag, while delivering rugged performance.
Stopping the spread of invasive species is something that the designers at Simms take very seriously. The Headwaters Boot is part of Simms' CleanStream design philosophy, produced with features and materials that are more resistant to aquatic hitch-hiking organisms. These features include less exposed stitches, fewer ridges and pocket areas for invasives to be trapped, the use of non-absorbent materials and a final product that is easier to clean and drys faster. Please follow clean angling practices, limit felt soles to single watersheds, and help keep these vital resources healthy.
Standard features of the Simms Headwaters Felt Sole Wading Boots include:
- CleanStream design utilizes synthetic leather upper for easy cleaning and lightweight comfort
- Schoeller-dynatec mesh panels with NanoSphere treatment for easy cleaning
- Materials used in this boot make this design the lightest in the Simms wading boot line-up
- Fully gusseted neoprene tongue prevents entry of debris
- EVA wedge midsole construction offers super lightweight footbed protection
- Rubber toe & TPU heel clip increase durability & provide abrasion resistance
- High quality, non-corrosive hardware
- Pull-on heel loop
- Contoured speed lacing system and high quality nylon laces
- Features CleanStream technology
- Offered in men's whole sizes 7 - 14 EEE (Simms recommends choosing one size larger for men and one size smaller for women)
✔ I'd recommend this!
to complete a review of this product.
Customer Questions and Answers