Shimano Torium Conventional Reels
This product is no longer available.
Please consider our similar products, or contact us
for available options.
- Review This Product
Shimano Torium Conventional Reels are solidly-built star-drag saltwater reels perfect for live bait or bottom-fishing applications. Packed with features like Super Stopper, Dartanium Drag, A-RB (Anti-Rust Bearings) and High Efficiency Gearing (HEG), the Torium has it where it counts. Now available in sizes from the lightweight and compact 14 to the heavy-duty 50, with its 440-yard line capacity and 30 pounds of drag.
Features of the Shimano Torium Conventional Reels include:
- Diecast Aluminum Frame
- Stamped Aluminum Right Sideplate
- Aluminum Braced Graphite Non-Handle Side Plate
- Manual Clutch Lever
- Rod Clamp
- A-RB (Anti-Rust Bearings)
- Super Stopper
- Assist Stopper
- Dartanium Drag
- High Efficiency Gearing (HEG)
- Oversized Cast Control Knob
- Oversized Clicker Button
- Three-Position Power Grip (not available on TOR 14 and 50)
- Adjustable Handle Shank (except TOR 14)
- Counter Balanced Handle (TOR 14 only)
- Metal Series
- Approved for use in Saltwater
- Rated for use with Mono, Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines
|Shimano Torium Conventional Reel|
|TOR14||Right||3BB + 1RB||6.2:1||15.7||14/300|
|TOR16||Right||3BB + 1RB||6.2:1||22.4||16/450|
|TOR20||Right||3BB + 1RB||6.2:1||22.8||20/420|
|TOR30||Right||3BB + 1RB||6.2:1||23.3||25/420|
|TOR50||Right||3BB + 1RB||6.2:1||33.2||40/490|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.