Shimano Talica II Conventional Reels
Please select an option
- Review This Product
The Shimano Talica II Conventional Reels are specially designed for fly-lining live baits with heavy braids and short fluorocarbon leaders.
The Talica II's include all the features needed in a specialty conventional saltwater reel including a compact design, high and low 2-speed gearing, a castable lever drag system and a high line capacity all in a durable, corrosion resistant package.
The Talica II's also feature Shimano's new E.I. surface treatment which drastically increases the corrosion resistance of the reel. E.I. is used on the spool, frame and sideplate (the most common spots where corrosion begins). This coupled with the use of S A-RB (shielded anti-rust bearings) and drain holes to allow saltwater to escape the reel make for one of the best saltwater reels ever created.
Features of the Shimano Talica II Conventional Reels include:
- Compact, high speed, castable lever drag with high line capacity
- E.I. surface treatment for extreme corrosion protection
- 2 year warranty with online registration
- One-piece cold forged and machined aluminum frame with E.I.
- Machined aluminum handle and sideplate with E.I.
- Cold forged and lightweight machined aluminum spool with E.I.
- Greaseless spool support bearings for excellent live-bait castability
- Topless frame design
- Oversized carbon drag washers for ultra-high drag pressures
- Waterproof drag (when engaged)
- Silent twin-pawl anti-reverse
- Ergonomic power handle
- Ratcheting drag lever
- Preset knob with click
- 2-speed HEG (high efficiency gearing)
- 6 S A-RB (Shielded A-RB ball bearings)
- Aluminum rod clamp
- Approved for use in saltwater
- Rated for use with monofilament, fluorocarbon and braided lines
|Shimano Talica II Conventional Reel|
|38 / 25||20 / 13|
|38 / 25||20 / 13|
|41 / 22||40 / 22|
|41 / 22||40/ 22|
|44 / 20||45 / 30|
|46 / 20||45 / 30|
|45 / 20||65 / 53|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.