Shimano Citica G Baitcasting Reels
This product is no longer available
- Review This Product
Shimano Citica G Baitcasting Reels feature an advanced ergonomic design, available in multiple gear ratios to cover a wide range of applications. The updated Citica G series offers anglers a lightweight and compact package, full of great features at a great price.
Citica G Baitcasting Reels include HEG Gearing for incredible power and torque. The reduced-mass drilled spools feature a large arbor design, giving the Citica G reels lower start up inertia for longer casts and increased line capacities. The high efficiency gearing uses oversized drive and pinion gears for more fish-moving power and with the added low end torque, the Citica G will work well with a wider variety of lure sizes.
Features of the Shimano Citica G Baitcasting Reels include:
- Aluminum Frame
- Lightweight Graphite Sideplates
- Recessed Reel Foot
- High Efficiency Gearing (HEG)
- Super Free Bearing Supported Pinion Gear System (SF)
- Variable Brake System (VBS) with Reduced Mass Hub
- Super Stopper
- Assist Stopper
- 1/8 Turn Easy Access Attached Sideplate
- Metal Cast Control Knob
- Anodized Spool and Handle
- Disengaging Levelwind System
- QuickFire II Clutch Bar
- Lo-Mass Drilled Spool System
- Dartainium Drag
- 3 Shielded Stainless Steel Ball Bearings
- 1 Roller Clutch Bearing
|ShShimano Citica G Baitcasting Reel|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.