Shakespeare Ugly Stik Inshore Select Casting Rods
Please select an option
- Review This Product
Shakespeare Ugly Stik Inshore Select Casting Rods feature the Howald Process Triple-Built blank construction with added graphite for lighter weight and smaller diameters. These rods are equipped with Fuji graphite reel seats with stainless steel hoods, durable EVA grips, and Fuji stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts. The famous Ugly Stik construction gives these rods the dependability that anglers rely on.
Features of Shakespeare Ugly Stik Inshore Select Casting Rods include:
- Howald Process Double-Built blank design with E-Glass outer construction and graphite core
- Durable, fighting length "Ugly Tuff" EVA grips
- Total touch graphite exposed blank reel seats with corrosion resistant stainless steel cushioned hoods
- Fuji stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts
- Even taper actions for throwing live bait and artificial lures
- Custom hand-wound diamond wrap
- Exclusive “Ugly Back” 60-day/5-year limited warranty through Shakespeare
|Shakespeare Ugly Stik Inshore Select Casting Rods|
|ISCA11701ML||7' 0"||1||Med. Light||10 - 20||1/16 - 3/8|
|ISCA11701M||7' 0"||1||Medium||12 - 25||1/4 - 5/8|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.