Supra Saltwater Floating Fly Line
Scientific Anglers Supra Saltwater Floating Fly Line is a top quality, all-purpose saltwater fly lines with cutting edge design technology and weight-specific front tapers. This line is integrated with the patented AST (Advanced Shooting Technology) "dry-slick" polymer coating, keeping the line slick and continuously clean. Supra Line has a supple, braided monofilament nylon core for minimum memory and optimal air entrapment for maximum floatation. Supra's streamlined loop design makes changing leaders easier than ever.
Features of Scientific Anglers Saltwater Floating Fly Line include:
- Short head for quick casts to cruising fish
- Longer line for distance casting
- Weight-specific front tapers
- Telecast bump — a raised area on fly line — tells you by feel when you should pick up and recast
- Braided multifilament nylon
- Stiffer, harder design excels in tropical conditions
- 3M PVC formula
- Advanced Shooting Technology
- Streamlined Loop
- Gray color
We stock Scientific Anglers Scientific Anglers Saltwater Floating Fly Line in sizes WF-7-F, WF-8-F, WF-9-F, WF-10-F, WF-11-F, and WF-12-F.
Each line has a total length of 100 ft. (30.5 meters).
To order, please select from the list above.