Redington Palix River Stockingfoot Chest Waders
Please select an option
- Size Chart
Redington Palix River Stockingfoot Chest Waders are cut above in Redington waders. These are a feature rich, dependable and durable ally on the water. The opposing buckles allow you to easily convert from a chest wader to a waist-high wader. Palix River Waders also feature integrated gravel guards and zippered hand warmer pockets lined with brushed micro-fleece.
Standard features of the Redington Palix River Stockingfoot Chest Waders are shown below:
- 100% nylon, 3-layer DWR coated wader fabric reinforced 6-layer lower leg
- Opposing buckles for easy conversion to waist high
- High density neoprene booties
- Chest pocket with drain holes
- Flip-out pocket with YKK zipper
- Belt loops with wading belt included
- Integrated gravel-guards
- Double layer-knee
- Fleece lined handwarmer pocket
- Rock/Mud color
Sizing specifications for Redington Palix River Stockingfoot Chest Waders can be seen under the Size Chart tab above.
|Redington Palix River Stockingfoot Chest Waders|
|Size||Shoe Size||Inseam (in.)||Chest (in.)|
Warranty claim on defective waders
to complete a review of this product.
Customer Questions and Answers