Pro Line Stonee Brook Breathable Bootfoot Chest Waders
Please select an option
- Review This Product
Pro Line Stonee Brook
Breathable Bootfoot Chest Waders
The Pro Line Stonee Brook Breathable Bootfoot Chest Waders let perspiration escape, keeping you warm and dry. The fully neoprene lined boot foot help to keep your feet warm and comfortable for those long days on the water. The cleated rubber sole design will keep you stable on variety of slippery surfaces from rocky stream beds to muddy trails. The top draw string makes for a better fit.
These waders are best for use in warm to cool climates.
Additional features of the Pro Line Stonee Brook Breathable Bootfoot Chest Waders include:
- Waterproof/breathable ProDri construction
- Reinforced double layered knees for extra protection
- Hand warmer chest pockets
- Adjustable nylon webbing suspender with quick release buckles
- Extra inside utility pocket
- Top draw string
- Nylon webbing wading belt with belt loops
- Rubber boot fully lined with neoprene
These waders are tan in color and are Pro Line Model 42105.
We carry the Pro Line Stonee Brook Breathable Bootfoot Chest Waders in the sizes shown in the table below.
Pro Line offers the following sizing guidelines:
|Specifications - Men's Sizes |
|Foot Size||Chest/Waist (in.)||Inseam (in.)|
To order, please select from the list above.
to complete a review of this product.
Customer Questions and Answers