Pinnacle Perfecta DHC5 Micro Spinning Rods
Please select an option
- Specific Rod Details
- Review This Product
Pinnacle Perfecta DHC5 Micro Spinning Rods take the DHC5 rod series that’s already regarded as best in class, adds premier Fuji Alconite Micro Guides, and adjusts the actions to maximize the advantage for every technique known to bass fishing. These rod are simply the lightest, sweetest-casting, best-balanced sticks you’ve ever fished. DHC5 spinning rods have been upgraded to provide enhanced castability with new featherweight Alconite K-Series tangle-free guides from Fuji. The contoured frames and extra-thin rings make fishing with braid and limp monofilament virtually trouble-free.
Features of Pinnacle Perfecta DHC5 Micro Spinning Rods include:
- Lightweight, yet super strong Double Helical blank construction
- Fuji Alconite micro-sized Concept Guides
- Fuji VSS reel seat with matte silver hood
- Slit-grip with Super AAA grade cork handle
- Perfectly balanced and hand craft
- Two-part, slow-curing epoxy finish
- Machined aluminum winding checks
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
|Pinnacle Perfecta DHC5 Micro Spinning Rods|
|DHC5M-701SPML||7' 0"||1||Med. Light||6 - 12||1/16 - 3/8|
|DHC5M-721SPM||7' 2"||1||Medium||6 - 12||1/8 - 3/8|
DHC5M-701SPML - Finesse, Tube, Drop Shot - Hyper-sensitivity, plus plenty of backbone for hooking and landing big bass – even in deeper water.
DHC5M-701SPML - Drop Shot, Shaky Head, Wacky Worm, Tube, Senko - Offers sensitivity, plus hook-setting and fish-fighting power.
to complete a review of this product.
Customer Questions and Answers