Pflueger Purist Spinning Reels
Please select an option
- Review This Product
Pflueger Purist Spinning Reels feature a Hybrid Body System developed by Pflueger engineers to create a strong yet light weight and smooth reel. This system incorporates aluminum in critical strength areas like the stem to maximize strength. Graphite is used in less stressed areas to cutout unnecessary weight.
Purist Spinning Reels are equipped with 9 stainless steel bearings and an On/Off instant anti-reverse bearing. The Sure-click bail provides an audible signal when bail is fully opened and ready to cast.
Features of the Pflueger Purist Spinning Reels include:
- On/Off instant anti-reverse bearing
- Lightweight Hybrid Body System construction provides the strength of an aluminum body without the weight
- Machined ported and double anodized aluminum spool
- Smoothed sealed carbon fiber drag system
- Solid aluminum bail wire
- Sure-click bail
- Anit-twist titanium line roller
- Convertible Left and Right hand retrieve
|Pflueger Purist Spinning Reel|
to complete a review of this product.
Customer Questions and Answers