Pflueger Patriarch Spinning Reels
Please select an option
The Pflueger Patriarch Spinning Reels feature a full magnesium body, rotor, and sideplate and a lightweight double anodized aluminum spool for durability. The Patriarch also features nine stainless steel ball bearings and one anti-reverse roller bearing with corrosion-resistant XCR bearings in key locations to provide smooth casts and retrieves. These reels are great for both freshwater and saltwater environments.
The Pflueger's Sure-Click bail design gives an audible signal when the bail is fully opened and ready to cast while the anti-twist titanium line roller evenly lays line on the spool. Additional features include a sealed drag system, smooth carbon fiber drive, and an instant anti-reverse. The Patriarch easily converts from right- to left-hand retrieve. Includes a FREE neoprene protective bag and aluminum spare spool.
Features of the Pflueger Patriarch Spinning Reels include:
- Ultra lightweight magnesium body, rotor, and sideplate
- Lightweight double anodized aluminum spool with carbon arbor
- 9 Stainless steel ball bearings
- XCR bearings in key locations
- Instant anti-reverse bearing
- Solid aluminum bail wire
- Sure-click bail provides an audible signal when bail is fully opened and ready to cast
- Anti-twist titanium coated line roller
- Lightweight carbon handle
- Durable EVA knob
- Solid titanium main shaft
- Sealed carbon drag system
- Convertible left or right hand retrieve
- Spring loaded line clip
- Neoprene protective bag
- Aluminum spare spool
- On/Off anti-reverse
|Pflueger Patriarch Spinning Reel|
Best Uses: none
Would you recommend this product? Yes
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.