> Pflueger Patriarch Spinning Reels
Pflueger Patriarch Spinning Reels
Please select an option
- Others Also Purchased
The Pflueger Patriarch Spinning Reels feature a full magnesium body, rotor, and sideplate and a lightweight double anodized aluminum spool for durability. The Patriarch also features nine stainless steel ball bearings and one anti-reverse roller bearing with corrosion-resistant XCR bearings in key locations to provide smooth casts and retrieves. These reels are great for both freshwater and saltwater environments.
The Pflueger's Sure-Click bail design gives an audible signal when the bail is fully opened and ready to cast while the anti-twist titanium line roller evenly lays line on the spool. Additional features include a sealed drag system, smooth carbon fiber drive, and an instant anti-reverse. The Patriarch easily converts from right- to left-hand retrieve. Includes a FREE neoprene protective bag and aluminum spare spool.
Features of the Pflueger Patriarch Spinning Reels include:
- Ultra lightweight magnesium body, rotor, and sideplate
- Lightweight double anodized aluminum spool with carbon arbor
- 9 Stainless steel ball bearings
- XCR bearings in key locations
- Instant anti-reverse bearing
- Solid aluminum bail wire
- Sure-click bail provides an audible signal when bail is fully opened and ready to cast
- Anti-twist titanium coated line roller
- Lightweight carbon handle
- Durable EVA knob
- Solid titanium main shaft
- Sealed carbon drag system
- Convertible left or right hand retrieve
- Spring loaded line clip
- Neoprene protective bag
- Aluminum spare spool
- On/Off anti-reverse
|Pflueger Patriarch Spinning Reel|
✔ I'd recommend this!
to complete a review of this product.
Customer Questions and Answers