Echelon Baitcasting Combos
New for 2013!
Pflueger Echelon Baitcasting Combos feature a redesigned Echelon Low Profile Reel with an easy to adjust external magnetic break for controlled casting. It also has a lightweight graphite construction for hours of tireless use. The Echelon is equipped with 5 double-shielded stainless steel bearings and a one-way clutch instant anti-reverse bearing.
Echelon Baitcasting Combos are matched with an IM-8 Graphite rod with split grip cork handles, stainless steel frame and inserts, and Touch-Through reel seat with cushioned stainless steel hood.
The Pflueger Echelon Baitcasting Combos have the following features:
Echelon Low Profile Baitcasting Reel
- 5 double shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- One-way clutch instant anti-reverse bearing
- Adjustable magnetic cast control to eliminate backlash
- Machined, ported and anodized aluminum spool
- Reinforced graphite frame and sideplate
- Smooth multi-disc main gear applied star drag system
- Dual soft touch knobs
- IM-8 graphite for lightweight handling and increased sensitivity
- Stainless steel frames with stainless steel inserts
- Split grip cork handle reduces weight and provided better balance
- Touch-Through reel seat with cushioned stainless steel hood
Additional specifications of Pflueger Echelon Baitcasting Combos can be seen in the tables below.
|Weight (oz.)||Max Drag (lbs.)|
|Combo Model||Rod Length||Line Rating (lbs.)||Lure Rating (oz.)||Action|
|PFLPUR66LPMHCBO||6' 6"||10-20||1/4-3/4||Med. Heavy|
We stock the most popular models in this series. We can obtain all other models and generally are able to ship them out within two business days of the date we receive the order. You may contact us
if you would like to check on stock and shipping times.
To order, please select from the list above.