Penn Senator Conventional Reels
Please select an option
- Review This Product
Penn Senator Conventional Reels have long been an icon on the big game fishing scene. Today they remain the most trusted, most powerful star drag reel on the market. In fact, that’s why Senators bring world record after world record to the IGFA record
Penn Senator Conventional Reels feature a machined and anodized aluminum spool, stainless steel frame rings, and HT-100 drag washers and a multi-disc star drag system for smooth and consistent drag.
Features of Penn Senator Conventional Reels include:
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- Precision-machined stainless steel pinion gear
- High-strength marine grade bronze alloy main gear
- Stainless steel frame rings enhances rigidity to prevent “frame-flex”
- HT-100 drag washers
- Multi-disc star drag system
- 2 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Stainless steel reel stand
- Convertible power handle
- Heavy-duty clicker
Penn Senator Conventional Reels are made in the U.S.A.
|Penn Senator Conventional Reel|
to complete a review of this product.
Customer Questions and Answers