Low Profile Baitcasting Reel
Free Domestic Shipping On All Penn Sargus Low Profile Baitcasting Reels!
The Penn Sargus Low Profile Baitcasting Reel features incredibly smooth and accurate casting with a 6+1 stainless steel bearing system. Its large capacity spool provides enough line for inshore fishing applications. Dual magnetic and centrifugal braking systems ensure unlimited settings for ultimate braking control.
The Sargus Low Profile Baitcasting Reel boasts a powerful HT-100 Drag System that provides smooth drag under heavy loads. This reel is equally at home in fresh and saltwater.
Features of the Penn Sargus Low Profile Baitcasting Reel include:
- Corrosion resistant aluminum frame and gear cover
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- Machine-cut brass main gear
- Six shielded, stainless steel ball bearings
- Infinite anti-reverse roller bearing for sure hook sets
- HT-100 powered drag system
- Dual centrifugal and magnetic braking system
Additional specifications for the Penn Sargus Low Profile Baitcasting Reel are shown in the table below:
|Weight (oz.)||Max Drag|
We stock the most popular models in this series. We can obtain all other models and generally are able to ship them out within two business days of the date we receive the order. You may contact us
if you would like to check on stock and shipping times.
To order, please click "Add to Basket" above.