Low Profile Baitcasting Reel
Free Domestic Shipping On All Penn Pursuit Low Profile Baitcasting Reels!
The Penn Pursuit Low Profile Baitcasting Reel is both stunning in appearance and impressive in performance. Built to withstand the test of time, these reels feature a 5+1 stainless steel bearing system. An internally adjustable centrifugal braking system allows you to set your reel to the perfect brake setting.
The Pursuit Low Profile Baitcasting Reel boasts a powerful HT-100 Drag System that provides smooth drag under heavy loads. This reel is a great choice for any serious angler looking for value.
Features of the Penn Pursuit Low Profile Baitcasting Reel include:
- Corrosion resistant aluminum frame and gear cover
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- Machine-cut brass main gear
- Five shielded, stainless steel ball bearings for smooth effortless and accurate casting
- Infinite anti-reverse roller bearing for sure hook sets
- HT-100 powered drag system
- Internally adjustable centrifugal braking system
Additional specifications for the Penn Pursuit Low Profile Baitcasting Reel are shown in the table below:
|Weight (oz.)||Max Drag|
We stock the most popular models in this series. We can obtain all other models and generally are able to ship them out within two business days of the date we receive the order. You may contact us
if you would like to check on stock and shipping times.
To order, please click "Add to Basket" above.