Penn International VSX Conventional Reels
Please select an option
- Review This Product
Penn International VSX Conventional Reels are designed to achieve extreme drag ranges while maintaining free spool capabilities and the ability to fish superlines out of the box. The full metal body and sideplates keep precise gear alignment under heavy loads, and the Dura-Drag washers virtually eliminate hesitation, even under extreme drag settings. Quite simply this is PENN engineering at its finest.
Penn International VSX Conventional Reels also feature a Quick-Shift 2-speed system to easily shift into high or low gear and a ratcheted drag lever to prevent “drag creep” caused by hours of trolling and vibrations.
Features of the Penn International VSX Conventional Reels include:
- Full metal body and sideplates
- Quick-Shift 2-speed system
- Push-To-Turn preset knob eliminates accidental changes to the drag
- Dura-Drag washers
- Ratcheted drag lever prevents “drag creep”
- Shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Stainless steel reel stand
- Braid Ready to handle the strain that braided lines put on a reel
- Model 130VSX has a titanium handle blank
- Ultimate adjustable clicker available on model 12VSX only
The Penn International VSX Conventional Reels is made in the U.S.A.
|Penn International VSX Conventional Reel|
@ FUll/@ Strike
|12VSX||Right||5.1:1 / 2.5:1||33.0||30/360|
|38 / 19||24 / 36|
|16VSX||Right||4.3:1 / 1.7:1||41.0||16/1075|
|36 / 15||30 / 42|
|30VSX||Right||3.8:1 / 1.6:1||60.0||30/525|
|37 / 15||38 / 50|
|50VSX||Right||3.1:1 / 1.3:1||76.0||50/500|
|34 / 14||44 / 56|
|130VSX||Right||2.2:1 / 1.2:1||176.0||30/975|
|38 / 21||80 / 100|Sign in
to complete a review of this product.
Customer Questions and Answers