Penn International VS Conventional Reels
Please select an option
- Review This Product
Penn International VS Conventional Reels are designed to be the best and most innovative lever drag reels on the market. These International V - Two Speed series reels offer the most innovative features and reliable fish-fighting power on the market today.
Made in the USA in Philadelphia, PA.
Penn International VS Conventional Reels also feature a Quick-Shift 2-speed system to easily shift into high or low gear, a ratcheted drag lever to prevent “drag creep” caused by hours of trolling and vibrations, and they are braid ready to handle the
strain that braided lines put on a reel.
Features of Penn International VS Conventional Reels include:
- Full metal body and sideplates
- Quick-Shift 2-speed system
- Push-To-Turn preset knob eliminates accidental changes to the drag
- Dura-Drag washers
- Ratcheted drag lever prevents “drag creep”
- Shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Stainless steel reel stand
- Braid Ready
- Models 70VS and 80VSW have titanium handle blank
- Ultimate adjustable clicker available on model 12VS only
Penn International VS Conventional Reels are made in the U.S.A.
|Penn International VS Conventional Reels|
@ FUll/@ Strike
|12VS||Right||5.3:1 / 3.3:1||32.0||12/875|
|40 / 25||11 / 17|
|16VS||Right||5.3:1 / 2.0:1||41.0||16/1075|
|45 / 17||11 / 28|
|30VSW||Right||3.8:1 / 1.6:1||58.0||30/900|
|37 / 15||23 / 30|
|50VSW||Right||3.1:1 / 1.3:1||75.0||50/825|
|34 / 14||28 / 45|
|70VS||Right||3.1:1 / 1.4:1||100.0||80/650|
|39 / 18||35 / 45|
|80VSW||Right||3.0:1 / 1.4:1||111.0||80/950|
|43 / 19||40 / 51|Sign in
to complete a review of this product.
Customer Questions and Answers