Penn GT Ugly Stik Conventional Combos are a match of the most durable PENN level wind reels and the most durable Ugly Stik rods. Choose from combos including a 320GT2 or 330GT2 reel paired with the best selling Ugly Stik live bait rod which is ideal for kingfish, cobia and dolphin fishing. Also offered are general purpose combos which are ideal for trolling, drifting, or bottom bashing for big grouper and snapper.
Penn GT Levelwind Conventional Reels reels utilize a lightweight graphite frame and smooth HT-100 drag system. With aircraft-grade, sealed stainless steel ball bearings, reliable manganese-bronze main gears, and stainless steel pinions, GT Reels can handle almost anything including trolling, casting, jigging, drift fishing, and use with downrigger systems.
Shakespeare Ugly Stik Bigwater Rods feature the Howald Process Double-Built blank design with E-Glass outer construction and graphite core boosting the overall durability of these rods. These rods are equipped with comfortable, durable, fighting length "Ugly Tuff" EVA foam grips, stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts, and graphite reel seats.
Features of Penn GT Levelwind Reels include:
- Lightweight graphite frame
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- Precision-machined stainless steel pinion gear
- High-strength marine grade bronze alloy main gear
- HT-100 drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads
- Stainless steel level wind
- Stainless steel reel stand
Features of Shakespeare Ugly Stik Big Water Rods include:
- Howald Process Double-Built blank design
- Graphite Fuji reel seats
- Fuji stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts
- Epoxy-coated blanks for protection from UV rays
- "Ugly Tuff" EVA grips