Penn Fathom-Master 625NW Manual Downrigger
This product is no longer available.
Please consider our similar products, or contact us
for available options.
- Review This Product
Penn Fathom-Master 625NW
The Penn Fathom-Master 625NW Manual Downrigger is designed for both salt and freshwater with strong, corrosion resistant components including a glass reinforced polycarbonate frame, spool, and base and a gold anodized aluminum boom. Whether plying the Great Lakes for salmon, sinking a ribbonfish for a smoker, or trolling the cold waters of the Pacific Northwest, Penn Downriggers are the choice of proven captains due to their reliability and durability.
Features of Penn Fathom-Master 625NW Manual Downrigger include:
- 48" Gold anodized aluminum Boom
- 200 ft. cable
- Swivel-Matic base
- High strength, glass reinforced polycarbonate frame, spool, and base
- 1-hand operation
- Long handle lever for 1-to-1 ratio cranking
- Oversized spool
- One-piece, molded boom tip
- Depth of the weight displayed in large, easy-to-read numerals
- Tru-Trac cable hardware pre-installed
- Lockable hold-down
To order, please click "Add to Basket" above.
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.